.pop my bubble.

"i believe this is our fairytale, except that there will be no ending, just happiness forever."

-- rae to mark, oct 27 : 1 am


happiness is someone to love, something to do and something to hope for

-- chinese proverb

Monday, October 1

.princez no more.

princezrae.
it's an old nick that i have thought of,
for online gaming and stuff.
maybe for a few minutes now, i have thought of sharing what i;m feeling and thinking right now. (hey, that's why i have a blog. stupid me. tsk.)

really, i just thought of "hey, i don't think this suits me anymore".
it really hit me.
i have to grow and eventually think of ways to earn money now.
this sucks. i really wanted to relax a bit more and do my usual stuff.
that's what my mind tells me anyway.
but i still have to face reality.
i'm not born with a name such as "princess" or something even close to it.

i am simple.
and i have to live with it that way.


this post is completely random,
i'm just writing down my thoughts and maybe try to collect them when i read this again.
maybe this is just because i have to do some work tomorrow. oh heck, it's already past 12. so i guess it's TODAY.

sad as it may seem, it's already October 1.
i didn't even feel September 30. :(
i hope i'm making sense.
he may read it, he may not..
may get it, and maybe not.
well, i'm just hoping for the best.
for the better.

Oh God, help me.
i think i'm gonna loose my mind.

2 comments:

eLay said...

awwww.. twinnie, i hope this hug helps.. *huggggzzztightytight*

kaya yan.. and nga pala, for me, u'd always be princezrae.

.tintin ni iane. <3 said...

aw twinnie... mishuu,,
huggzztighytight din* ^^